Kentucky Renewal For April 1, 2021 NOW AVAILABLE!
February 25, 2021
RISC is proud to continue to offer the Kentucky Real Estate Commission’s (KREC) state group Errors & Omissions insurance program for April 1, 2021 to April 1, 2022.
Order of operations to follow when updating your E&O policy.
- Each licensee purchases E&O through RISC.
- Enrollment in the state program is ONLY available for purchase online using a Visa or MasterCard. If for some reason you are unable to purchase online, please contact RISC at 1-800-637-7319 Option 1. Please Note that if you have not purchased insurance through RISC since November 17, 2017 you DO NOT have a login.
- RISC will automatically send KREC the information digitally. (Please allow up to 24 hrs.)
- Once KREC receives the data from RISC, they will send the licensee an email, asking them to pay the $10 fee.
- Licensee logs onto their KREC online services account, selects miscellaneous fee, and follows the prompts until the transaction is complete.
The licensee SHOULD NOT upload the policy or pay the $10 fee until they receive that email from KREC prompting them to do so. If their online services account asks them to enter the policy information, they’ve selected the wrong thing. The $10 fee should be paid under the miscellaneous fee selection on the main menu.